Here's a little something from the parade last Friday. I think the blue ribbon was deserved, not that the hippie van coming out of the Nada tunnel didn't deserve one too. I'm sure Cory has made it clear on his own site, but there will not be trivia this evening, as it appears Peppers is having some kind of difficulty in keeping the doors open. I hope that we find a suitable, stable place very soon where we can count on our weekly dose of regular trivia action. I'm of half a mind to go on to Malabu Pub this evening. We'll see.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Here's a little something from the parade last Friday. I think the blue ribbon was deserved, not that the hippie van coming out of the Nada tunnel didn't deserve one too. I'm sure Cory has made it clear on his own site, but there will not be trivia this evening, as it appears Peppers is having some kind of difficulty in keeping the doors open. I hope that we find a suitable, stable place very soon where we can count on our weekly dose of regular trivia action. I'm of half a mind to go on to Malabu Pub this evening. We'll see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home