Sarah is back!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- My apologies to the model for tattooing her.
- Here's a small scene from the rock star party of a...
- Somewhere along the way, through somewhat irrespon...
- The only reason I haven’t set a date up to this po...
- In order to get around the Bayesian algorithms t...
- Thankfully the worst week in recent memory is now ...
- My condolences to the Rogers family. It seems lat...
- I played checkers last night with each of my child...
- Everyone please keep Sarah and Calvin in your thou...
- I backed in to my parking spot at home the other d...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home