I've created an account at cafepress (http://www.cafepress.com/brinton), so now anyone who wants to can buy some nice stuff with my great weblogo on it. It's pricey as hell, especially since I added in a $2 markup just so I can begin my dream of founding a media empire. What would be a better idea, though, is that if anyone wants any custom screenprints on any clothes they can contact me via email (leave a comment anywhere and I'll get it) and I'll get whatever art your heart desires, though grayscale is obviously better, printed up at Central Kentucky Screen Printing at cost. Actual prints of artwork are also available naturally, but I'll have to price those on an individual basis, depending on things like, how much it will cost me, and where you're going to display it.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- I want to address a problem. The level of vitriol...
- Incontrovertible proof that Cory is a sleeper assa...
- Oh the things I have seen.I have seen a church gir...
- Paula Watson's brand new blog is linked to the rig...
- Trivia is tonight, and I may not make it. If we do...
- What kind of spider decides to wrap up a whole tree?
- Here's a little color for to make you happy.
- Aaron has an excellent update this morning this mo...
- My friend Cory tells me that most city folk are ju...
- I went to quite a party Friday night. I did make ...


1 Comments:
Central KY Screen Printing EHHH! I think I know that guy!
Post a Comment
<< Home