Wednesday, August 03, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- Oh the things I have seen.I have seen a church gir...
- Paula Watson's brand new blog is linked to the rig...
- Trivia is tonight, and I may not make it. If we do...
- What kind of spider decides to wrap up a whole tree?
- Here's a little color for to make you happy.
- Aaron has an excellent update this morning this mo...
- My friend Cory tells me that most city folk are ju...
- I went to quite a party Friday night. I did make ...
- "The presence of a tunnel on our northern border t...
- I should mention that there is to be a huge party ...



8 Comments:
This dude buy books at Barnes and Noble, but doesn't read them, just wants to have them to look smart. None of the spines are rolled--they haven't even been read.
Wow, of all the Wendys that might have slammed Cory, this one comes out of nowehere to stick one in his gut. In fairness to Cory, these really are the books he would read if he did read books.
Who is this Wendy O? Give me a break. I have plenty of books on my shelf that I've read which don't have rolled, broken, bent, or otherwise imperfected spines. Jesus Christ, get off your fuckin' high horse and find a new past time.
Okay, on second thought I just looked at Wendy O's blog and clearly she has nothing better to do with herself.
Does he have 50 more copies under his bed?
cool blog! keep writing!
HA HA HA
Since these are my books I figured it was only fair that I comment on this.
I'm sorry wendy o (does anyone have any idea who this person is?), but apparenly you need a few lessons on how to take proper care of your books.
One quick addition, don't you think that if I was buying books to "look smart" I'd have a more interesting selection than "Growing Up Brady," "The Dark Half," and "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."
Feel free to check out my blog, wendy o (www.corygraham.blogspot.com), here should be tons of things on there at which you may fire away.
I'll tell you. The curiously shaped box contains... wait, who is that over there? It looks like a sniper or something.
OH GOD! PUT THAT DOWN, STOP COMING TOWARDS ME! ...
Post a Comment
<< Home