Oh the things I have seen.
I have seen a church girl defiled in the back of a borrowed Cadillac.
I have seen beautiful breasts with a Master’s Degree.
I have seen grown men curse their friends.
I have seen the top open at one hundred miles per hour.
I have seen a young girl with raccoon eyes.
I have seen Rachel on TV.
I have seen all this yesterday.
What will I see today?
Yes, I know I ripped off the above format, and I don’t even have the common decency or the memory to say from whom.
I have seen a church girl defiled in the back of a borrowed Cadillac.
I have seen beautiful breasts with a Master’s Degree.
I have seen grown men curse their friends.
I have seen the top open at one hundred miles per hour.
I have seen a young girl with raccoon eyes.
I have seen Rachel on TV.
I have seen all this yesterday.
What will I see today?
Yes, I know I ripped off the above format, and I don’t even have the common decency or the memory to say from whom.


1 Comments:
I, too, have seen these things. I will never be the same.
Post a Comment
<< Home