Sorry it's getting longer between posts. It's tough being a full-time employee, full-time student, full-time dad, and full-time husband, and still have time to drink. I've been thinking of a few things that will hopefully make it to page in the near future. Until then, let me share this new T-shirt logo, and ask if anyone would like to join me in owning a few. I'm planning on getting some for myself for the summer and thought others might like to join in. At cost of course, and payable upon delivery. Usually it's easily less than ten bucks each through Central Kentucky Screen Printing. Just leave a comment or an email with the size you want in the next couple days and I'll place the order.


1 Comments:
Awww, that's so sweet of you. It's nice to know that people are thinking about military families.
Post a Comment
<< Home