This article explains a bill which has been introduced that if passed will "unrecognize" marriages that do not produce children. The married couple will not be eligible for any "married benefits" if they do not prove they are biologically capable of producing children prior to their marriage, and then carry through with it in the first three years.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- This is just an extreme closeup Delaney.
- Here's a common sight for me, coming at the inters...
- It's the four hundredth post, and it's time for a ...
- Poker Notes is officially re-opened. The first po...
- My wife and I were lying in bed ready to fall asle...
- My headphones at work gave up the ghost on one sid...
- As Aaron was kind enough to correct me a month and...
- During a friendly game of cards over the weekend, ...
- Just now having read the email from Cody from befo...
- enjoy this lifetimeit is the gift of beinghear the...


3 Comments:
You have got to be kidding me. That is all I have to say. You have got to be kidding me.
I second that Aaron! I feel shit on for being a responsible white male.
It's really a great idea. It's an absurd law that will never pass, but makes the debate about "marriage is for the purpose of procreation" a front and center issue.
It's no different than when Chuck Rangel was planning on introducing a bill to reinstate the draft, just forcing a debate through legislation.
Post a Comment
<< Home