Just a few notes and observations.
The Pope has done away with limbo infantum, meaning all unbaptized babies can now get into Catholic heaven. This is a far cry from the days of St. Augustine when unbaptized babies still went straight to hell. My guess is, Heaven is hiring a lot of new wet nurses right now. So watch out.
I probably would have posted the above comment in the appropriate thread on Fark, but the TotalFarkers had already jumped all over it; and seeing the witty intelligence of their comments, I'd have had to mention Batman, or perhaps The Hustle. When people can pay for the chance to make the first comments, who do you think is going to? Primarily those with nothing intelligent to say.
I read the Clay City Times. Kudos to Larry Miller for one of the best campaign ad photos of the year and to Richard Henderson for putting his cell phone number right in his ad. I don't think anyone will blame him if he gets a new number shortly after the election. Just so you won't think I only read the political ads, I also have to give a hats off to a certain someone's step dad for demanding a progressive government for the city of Stanton.
Also regarding the Clay City Times, I'm sure it saves money and time to print the exact same bylines in both papers, but could we maybe insert a new byline claiming the section 2 staff writers as CCT staff instead of CVT. I mean, we're all trying real hard not to become just another bedroom community for the Irvine metropolitan area.
It looks like the camping trip for this weekend will be near the Gabbard residence in an available cave, pending confirmation with him. Cave trips are always better in oh so many ways. I put this note at the end, because anyone who didn't make it this far isn't invited.
The Pope has done away with limbo infantum, meaning all unbaptized babies can now get into Catholic heaven. This is a far cry from the days of St. Augustine when unbaptized babies still went straight to hell. My guess is, Heaven is hiring a lot of new wet nurses right now. So watch out.
I probably would have posted the above comment in the appropriate thread on Fark, but the TotalFarkers had already jumped all over it; and seeing the witty intelligence of their comments, I'd have had to mention Batman, or perhaps The Hustle. When people can pay for the chance to make the first comments, who do you think is going to? Primarily those with nothing intelligent to say.
I read the Clay City Times. Kudos to Larry Miller for one of the best campaign ad photos of the year and to Richard Henderson for putting his cell phone number right in his ad. I don't think anyone will blame him if he gets a new number shortly after the election. Just so you won't think I only read the political ads, I also have to give a hats off to a certain someone's step dad for demanding a progressive government for the city of Stanton.
Also regarding the Clay City Times, I'm sure it saves money and time to print the exact same bylines in both papers, but could we maybe insert a new byline claiming the section 2 staff writers as CCT staff instead of CVT. I mean, we're all trying real hard not to become just another bedroom community for the Irvine metropolitan area.
It looks like the camping trip for this weekend will be near the Gabbard residence in an available cave, pending confirmation with him. Cave trips are always better in oh so many ways. I put this note at the end, because anyone who didn't make it this far isn't invited.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home