Since I'm a distant rleative through the Morton's I don't feel too guilty linking to http://sumnerfamily.blogspot.com. If you like browsing through other people's photo albums the way I do, head on over. It's chock full of Aaron's relatives of course, and quite a few I could lay claim to as well, if I were just a little better at genealogy.
Friday, February 24, 2006
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- This just in: Apparently there are no smart peopl...
- I’m a bit grumpy this morning. I don’t know why. ...
- When we are children, there are many things we wit...
- Because Clark Energy can’t seem to go more than th...
- I find myself getting up early enough this morning...
- I've taken reasonable pains to make sure this pic ...
- I’ve lost touch with friends over the years. Ther...
- This line is here to fix a format problem.http://w...


1 Comments:
Of course with the upcoming election, I'm sure my dad will give me a crash course.
Post a Comment
<< Home