I find myself getting up early enough this morning to watch the new Weezer video. I remember when I liked a lot of music videos. Now they’re almost all essentially the same. This one is pretty good though, even if it is reminiscent of a lot of other ones, at least there is a story line, which is better than the all too common theme, “I’m black and I got gunz, and bitchez, and carz, and you better not talk no shit, cause I’ll take your bitchez from yo’ dead-azz body.”
It’s been a trying couple days. Issues between friends. I had a couple of things at work that I had to prepare quite a bit for, too. It all leaves me feeling a little frayed around the edges. My back trouble is finally gone. I managed to re-injure myself multiple times each time I thought I was almost recovered. No more though, if it’s heavy and it’s not sitting on my foot, I’m not lifting it. Back trouble is more annoying than anything else. You quickly learn that you can make it not hurt if you avoid certain positions and certain movements, but then constantly avoiding those positions and movements is quite troublesome, and can give others the impression that you are a full-time cripple.
Planning for the 2006 Millard L. Webb Film Festival is essentially done. The movie lineup is complete. Cody is going to host again this year, since we decided to limit ourselves to two rooms, with a total of twenty-six films. Now we’re really only to set a date. As soon as we do, and as soon as I get a copy of the schedule, I’ll post it all here. I’m very excited about it.
It’s been a trying couple days. Issues between friends. I had a couple of things at work that I had to prepare quite a bit for, too. It all leaves me feeling a little frayed around the edges. My back trouble is finally gone. I managed to re-injure myself multiple times each time I thought I was almost recovered. No more though, if it’s heavy and it’s not sitting on my foot, I’m not lifting it. Back trouble is more annoying than anything else. You quickly learn that you can make it not hurt if you avoid certain positions and certain movements, but then constantly avoiding those positions and movements is quite troublesome, and can give others the impression that you are a full-time cripple.
Planning for the 2006 Millard L. Webb Film Festival is essentially done. The movie lineup is complete. Cody is going to host again this year, since we decided to limit ourselves to two rooms, with a total of twenty-six films. Now we’re really only to set a date. As soon as we do, and as soon as I get a copy of the schedule, I’ll post it all here. I’m very excited about it.


1 Comments:
Brinton, I know that you have told me several times before, but please tell me again: what is the date of the film festival?
Post a Comment
<< Home