Friday, February 03, 2006

This line is here to fix a format problem.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1658610/

Go there now.

It's Friday. I've been fighting with various ways to file my taxes electronically. Thanks to bad information I received from at least three different people, I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get a refund ever again. I know my return has been kicked back at least once, and maybe the maximum three times. If I have to file on paper, it will be a long wait for my money. Needless to say, my feelings are hurt.

Since Poker Notes is (maybe temporarily) down, I will make an entry here regarding poker. I won a substantial amount of money last night. I was at a game which has an interesting dynamic. The majority of the players are not very good, though there are a couple of pretty decent players, but recently two of the worst players quit. These guys loved to bet and bet big. There was no hand where they didn't consider bluffing. Normally these guys would have been ideal opponents, because sooner or later they're going to make a mistake and have it cost them bigtime. The other bad players in the game, however, are so sheepish, that between the two types, they actually developed a synergy that gave a pretty solid player a hard time, mostly because to beat one group, one playing style had to be adopted, and to beat the other, a different playing style had to be used. It made life complicated. Even though these players were pretty bad, their departure helped ease the pressure from the game considerably. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home