I've finally gotten around to making some changes on the sidebar. I added Kevin's blog. I've also changed the order of my friend's blogs into the approximate frequency in which they update. It makes it easier for me to go down the line and click. If I don't make it to the bottom, it's still okay, because Paula probably didn't update that day anyway. I've also stripped off all the cute titles that everyone has, mostly just because it looks neater this way, and because people are probably looking for your names at this point, not your web entity. Besides, I stripped off my own cutesy title long, long ago. Now if I can only get Aaron and the folks at Statcounter to recognize that and update accordingly.
Monday, January 23, 2006
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- This weekend, I learned that there are worse after...
- Despite earlier reports, it appears that Vickie's ...
- My apologies for the last post in that it sat ther...
- I come to you at the end of the day. I've been wor...
- Okay, I'll jump on the movie watch list bandwagon....
- To make my angst about going to see Brokeback Moun...
- After being pushed by my wife to read Ellen's most...
- I was telling my wife last night that the vast maj...
- One thing I neglected to do on New Year’s Eve was ...
- 200th post!!! 3661 visitors. 18 visits to a post...


1 Comments:
Your sidebar does look better now. Oh, and wow, I'm closer to the top! How lovely! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home