I recently got an email regarding the relative dangers of butter and margarine. Due to its questionable scientific legitimacy, I felt I might ought to research it, since I have always been a margarine fan and this email promoted butter to an extreme. I’ll sum up my research with one sentence. Use I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. It’s not good for you, but it’s better than stick margarine, or any kind of butter, and it tastes good.
Thursday, December 01, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- My secret dream career is marketing. I always want...
- It’s been a little while. A week. I got over being...
- I realized about 4:15 last night that I had hit wh...
- This is roughly the same process as the other, ex...
- Here's a sunset picture. It's enhanced, as are mo...
- I had forgotten this little piece existed, and was...
- http://www.slate.com/id/2096421/This goes hand-in-...
- I watched two great movies over the weekend. Chic...
- An open letter to former Governor Julian Carroll:N...
- I noticed today that Post Secret (link to your rig...


1 Comments:
"better butter" is butter with canola oil which is the best deal. Land O' Lakes makes it for you in little green (less fat) or green (normal) bins. Butter is better for you than margarine because it is all natural. Canola oil makes it easier to spread and is also the least fatty and most "cis" oil of them all. if you are making it yourself, use equal parts butter and canola oil, and add some lecithin to help it digest well.
Post a Comment
<< Home