Monday, September 05, 2005

Today brings paranoia. I don't know if it was all that poking and prodding, or all that standing around sweating while my dad worked on my truck, or if it is just the natural progression of things, but yesterday's boil has turned into today's amazing disgusting what-the-hell-is-going-on thing. It is beginning to drain, but not before it got me about half way to Johnny Dangerously levels (if you've seen the movie you will know what I mean, if not, imagine a man standing holding a basketball next to his penis, except it's not a basketball). I'm now taking huge horse pills of anti-biotics, and I hope they preserve my maleness. Don't expect me to be available by the usual channels tomorrow, as sitting upright in a chair can only be accomplished by placing my tailbone (can you spell coccyx better than I can?) on the very edge of the seat, and that is pretty uncomfortable after a few minutes. I hope to return to the land of the living soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger K.E. said...

All that I can begin to say is - you poor thing. Seriously, Brinton, these last couple of postings have been worrying.
Get well.

4:29 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is getting scary... on a lighter note, your prose regarding this subject makes for good readin'! Perhaps the content of your blog should be Brinton's Strange Problems, it would be vastly more enjoyable than most other blogs. Seriously, do get well.
- (Younger) Jeff S.

8:31 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
you've definitely taken your blog to a new level. not because it's gross,strange, or revolting, but it's honest. brutally honest and personal. i love it.it secretly makes me wish for a boil.
not really.
however, no worries about the frankfort visit...i wasn't even in frankfort at the time. what's worse, is you still got the boil.sorry.get better.

8:54 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home