Friday, September 02, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- Here's another shot I took on the way home from Fr...
- Here I am, just after midnight on a Wednesday. I’...
- I completely forgot to mention that Cory Graham wa...
- I just noticed a bevy of comments to one of Krista...
- I just left the gas station. I purchased seventee...
- I forgot to mention that I had the opportunity to ...
- Cory is right. I think I have become the target o...
- Wow, this may quackery, but I visited a website ju...
- My apologogies to anyone who read this on Saturday...
- I'm off to the state fair in a few minutes, and I'...




1 Comments:
Hey, isn't that the KFC guy?
Post a Comment
<< Home