
Cory is right. I think I have become the target of some spammers. I may have to hunt them down and kill them.
The photo above was taken on the way back into town this afternoon. The rain has pretty much quit this far east, but I guess that could still change. I haven't had a complete look at the weather just yet. It's my understanding that there is some major flooding out around Christian County. I'm guess this has affected the area where Brad lives as well, but since he's on a hill, I guess everything is okay.
I was planning on staying in Frankfort last night, but ended up getting bored and driving on home. There's something to be said for sleeping in your own bed. I was supposed to share a room with a guy I didn't know very well, and that had something to do with why I decided to head on back. It was a nice drive in the dark. I practically had the road to myself. I was a little irritated with my friend Sandy, because she insisted that I was drunk, even berating me about on my return this morning. I was completely sober when I started back, having slowed down to a trickle for the few hours prior, and even leaving half a pitcher of good beer sitting on the table. Oh well, her ex-husband is an alc-yu-holic with a history of DUIs. I can see why she's a bit reactionary.


1 Comments:
Unrelated Comment!
WOO HOO! I WAS YOUR 1000TH VISITOR!
Post a Comment
<< Home