I completely forgot to mention that Cory Graham was my one thousandth visitor. I almost messed up and visited myself on the stroke of one thousand. I hit 999. His luck and loyalty earned him a pitcher of beer last night at trvia. I even covered his tip to Betsy, which probably got him additional unmentionable things.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- I just noticed a bevy of comments to one of Krista...
- I just left the gas station. I purchased seventee...
- I forgot to mention that I had the opportunity to ...
- Cory is right. I think I have become the target o...
- Wow, this may quackery, but I visited a website ju...
- My apologogies to anyone who read this on Saturday...
- I'm off to the state fair in a few minutes, and I'...
- Here's one final morning glories shot. This one go...
- I'm not sure I mentioned this yet, but my fingerpr...
- I took a total of about fifty pictures of the morn...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home