Just a quick note about eBay shopping: I was recently tricked into withdrawing a neutral comment about a seller. The withdrawal request implied the user had left negative feedback about me and wished to mutually withdraw. I agreed to do so, since the effect on me of negative feedback, though technically libelous, might be more damaging than one neutral comment among thousands to them. The reason I left the neutral comment in the first place was that he seller took so long to deliver my item. So I withdrew the comment only to realize they’d never left feedback on me whatsoever. Watch out for this practice if you want to have a say in how eBay sellers conduct business.
Also, I've received about one message every two days asvising me my eBay account has been suspended and I need to log in to rectifiy the situation. Of course this is just a phishing scheme from criminals trying to collect eBay usernames and passwords to do who knows what with. Watch out for those as well.
Also, I've received about one message every two days asvising me my eBay account has been suspended and I need to log in to rectifiy the situation. Of course this is just a phishing scheme from criminals trying to collect eBay usernames and passwords to do who knows what with. Watch out for those as well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home