Wednesday, October 18, 2006
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- I came into possession of a copy of Employee of th...
- The morning fog was wonderful today, and lasted un...
- I watched The Departed over the weekend. It’s a c...
- I had to convince my daughter this morning that th...
- The 2007 Millard L. Webb Film Festival planning is...
- The other day I got a hankering to listen to some ...
- Camping was fun, but short-lived. Everyone but me...
- Just a few notes and observations.The Pope has don...
- First, check this out yet. It has nothign to do w...
- I wonder if we can ever forgive our Senate for sel...



1 Comments:
It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly.
Post a Comment
<< Home