Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yesterday passed without so much as a single inconvenience for me. Of course there are no immigrants in my work or home environements, so I really wasn't that surprised. I didn't eat Chinese yesterday, so I can't verify the status out at the China Wok. Does anyone have any reports of how immigrants not working impacted their life? Coming up before too long, I think we're going to organize some of the following events:

A Day Without Cars
A Day Without Economy
A Day Without Computers
A Day Without Television
A Day Without Speech
A Day Without Indoor Toilets

Don't these sound like great fun? I once almost made it a whole day without speaking, but somebody said something to me while we were in the back of a truck and the wind was blowing, and knowing I wouldn't be spotted, I said, "Yep."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home