Random notes:
Harry Dean Stanton, most recently playing Prophet Roman Grant on Big Love, is from West Irvine. How did I not know that?
Some guy fell off Indian Staircase Sunday, which I found coincidental, since I actually spotted and photographed that particular formation for the first time Saturday.
My brother is coming in today. He hasn’t been up in a while, what with Lent and all. Actually I think his church just catches the last three days or so of Lent. He’s been very busy with the completion of his new sanctuary. Shouldn’t Freemasons volunteer time toward that kind of construction? You never hear of that, though.
Primitive camping weekend is this next one. It’s a build-up to survivalist camping later in the summer. I think we’re leaving just as early as I can be there Friday, and coming back on Sunday evening. If anyone knows where I can grab a used backpack frame on the cheap let me know. Of course I do plan to go primitive, but I’m not going without my camera and tripod. I may have to look into some kind of muslin or something to make a bug net with. I remember that August 2, 1990, was the last night I stayed outdoors with no tent, and the bugs nearly ate me, whole. I still have to buy a fishing license too.
Tomorrow is Anthony’s birthday. Everyone wish him a happy thirty-somethingth. It’s actually the first of nine thirty-somethingth birthdays for him. Feel free to gift, but it’s my understanding that Miracle Grow will not be accepted; apparently some legal indemnity clauses come into play. Of course I jest.
Harry Dean Stanton, most recently playing Prophet Roman Grant on Big Love, is from West Irvine. How did I not know that?
Some guy fell off Indian Staircase Sunday, which I found coincidental, since I actually spotted and photographed that particular formation for the first time Saturday.
My brother is coming in today. He hasn’t been up in a while, what with Lent and all. Actually I think his church just catches the last three days or so of Lent. He’s been very busy with the completion of his new sanctuary. Shouldn’t Freemasons volunteer time toward that kind of construction? You never hear of that, though.
Primitive camping weekend is this next one. It’s a build-up to survivalist camping later in the summer. I think we’re leaving just as early as I can be there Friday, and coming back on Sunday evening. If anyone knows where I can grab a used backpack frame on the cheap let me know. Of course I do plan to go primitive, but I’m not going without my camera and tripod. I may have to look into some kind of muslin or something to make a bug net with. I remember that August 2, 1990, was the last night I stayed outdoors with no tent, and the bugs nearly ate me, whole. I still have to buy a fishing license too.
Tomorrow is Anthony’s birthday. Everyone wish him a happy thirty-somethingth. It’s actually the first of nine thirty-somethingth birthdays for him. Feel free to gift, but it’s my understanding that Miracle Grow will not be accepted; apparently some legal indemnity clauses come into play. Of course I jest.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home