There'a new update to poker notes. I finally recap the last month's wins and losses, and realize I'm up an incredible two dollars. No wonder I don't want to write about it. Looking back, I think that Royal Flush ruined me.
Thursday, October 06, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- I was reading today that demolition has begun on p...
- I rarely have nightmares. I remember being terrifi...
- To smokers and non-smokers alike, you should go to...
- I betrayed you to her, and you convinced her I was...
- The new t-shirts are in. I wanted to hold back on ...
- My wife brought up to me this morning an incident ...
- Vickie's Rocktoberfest party is this Saturday even...
- Mayhap this post belongs under poker notes, so I'l...
- Okay, I admit it. I just criticized everyone else...
- I’ve noticed a slowdown in the blogging world as o...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home