Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I’ve noticed a slowdown in the blogging world as of late. Of course, I haven’t made a substantial update since the 19th myself, but I can’t help but notice it’s been nine days for Krista, seventeen for Larry, forty-one for Paula. Of course Tina and Rachel have always been slow to update. I’m not impugning anyone, I just like to read what you write, and I don’t want you to stop blogging because you think no one’s reading, because I definitely am. Of course Cory still gives something to read almost every day, well, at least the four days a week he's supposed to be working.

Trivia at Trumps tonight. I haven’t been to trivia in three weeks. I don’t usually go to Lexington, but since I had to hit the sack early last night and missed Pepper’s, I’m definitely ready.

Eventually I’m going to be rested enough to remember to burn those photos from the other day’s reunion and field trip and drunken fiesta to disc, so that I can maybe make something out of them and publish them. Eventually.

I made a deal for some T-shirts. A dozen in trade for some computer work, which is extremely generous considering how much work it was. If everyone likes them and I give them all away, I’ll probably buy some more and give them away, too. I designed a new logo for the shirt, and it’s so good I don’t even want everyone to see it until I get them printed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Damn you, I'm the bloggin'est man in blog town! No love... no love whatsoever.

3:43 PM, September 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you would enjoy the ingenuity of this guy....

www.milliondollarhomepage.com

He's a student, and said he didn't want to work while in University.
So he secured the domain name, and made a web page with a million pixels,

$1=1 Pixel.
I've been watching him for about 2 weeks, and in that time he's sold about $70,000. Smart guy in my opinion.

Esau

11:50 AM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you like the gimp??

10:43 AM, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home