Cory is having some trouble with Blogger, so I thought I'd throw out a test message.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- New logo!!!
- It was a full weekend. A lot of bad things happene...
- Well, looks like the news broke today that Ernie h...
- Speaking of old people, I’ve noticed that some of ...
- I just wanted to mention that Aaron has a nice upd...
- This is my mother's aunt Janice. She's also marrie...
- Emily Lucas provides this link (http://www.cafepre...
- I was watching Bill Maher a couple nights ago on H...
- This is the first posted photograph where I had to...
- This is a state fair pic. I'm going to take two of...


1 Comments:
My blogger is up and running again, come see me!
Post a Comment
<< Home