I forgot to mention. The shirts below are now officially on sale at $12.50 each.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- I didn't win the Powerball jackpot, and neither di...
- Here's what I will eventually have on the shirt if...
- Between the hours of 5:35 and 5:40 yesterday, I wa...
- From Emails I have written lately, strange sort of...
- I traveled to Cincinnati on Wednesday evening, to ...
- I was contemplating writing a letter to certain of...
- I used to have a friend that I don’t have anymore....
- Something I found beside my desk.
- Warhol inspired, obviously. Make sure you clicik i...
- There'a new update to poker notes. I finally recap...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home