Thursday, July 28, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- I looked these up in a gardening book to find out ...
- I'm trying to figure out a way to include a text f...
- Warning: Poker Story Ahead (only for fans of the g...
- I was forced to use ImageReady instead of Photosho...
- I thought I should mention that I started using St...
- Well, we won. We had a chance to tie our record, b...
- I have a meeting in Lexington today that I had alm...
- This is my uncle Olie Jones, photographed yesterda...
- Kudos to C. Graham for starting his very own blog....
- This was a pretty good weekend for the Eppersons i...




1 Comments:
Yellow Day lily, hemerocallis lilioasphodelus l.
-Krista (maybe I should get a log-in)
Post a Comment
<< Home