Kudos to C. Graham for starting his very own blog. The link is to the right, or soon will be if you read this in the next five minutes, so be sure to check it out. He's already been prolific, posting three times just today. I know a few of my readers are hard core lefties, and I can guarantee Cory's views about things political will be up your alley. Of course, if he gets to socialist, don't report him to the McCarthyists.
Monday, July 25, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- This was a pretty good weekend for the Eppersons i...
- My apologies for anyone who was confused by the se...
- Here's a nice picture of a family heirloom.
- More later, maybe.
- I often tell people that I can look out the window...
- This picture is called "lake and trees," but reall...
- I can't believe I wrote the post below and forgot ...
- I saw an article linked to from Yahoo about the ne...
- Possible, indeed!
- I just got back from my first church service in qu...


1 Comments:
Woo Hoo! Yep, I'm a blogger, terribly exciting stuff! Thanks to Brinton for the mention, and I hope I'm dedicated enough to keep it current.
Post a Comment
<< Home