Wednesday, January 03, 2007

As Brad mentioned below in his comment, Blackie's visitation will begin at 5:00 and will continue until 8:00 Friday evening, at the Salem Baptist Church.

I finally got the chance to see The Good Shepherd and I was not disappointed. I recommend it to anyone with the patience to sit through a very serious movie. Bravo to Robert De Niro on his first solo directing effort, and bravo to Matt Damon for turning in an excellent performance of a role that demanded he drop all his trademark brashness. As another character remarks of Damon's character, the silence is deafening.

3 Comments:

Blogger I changed my name so it wouldn't be so nasty! said...

Robert De Niro also directed A Bronx Tale, wich is not that good.

11:35 AM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Cory said...

I have to agree with Aaron, A Bronx Tale isn't very good

9:06 AM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Brinton said...

I didn't scroll down far enough and now I feel like a fool. I seem to remember liking A Bronx Tale, but it's been so long since I've seen it, it could easily be terrible.

9:15 AM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home