I’ve been saying for a while now that technical colleges may offer a higher value as far as training for a career than traditional four year colleges. This article seems to bear that out.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- Caleb Fisher Epperson was born today. He weighs 8...
- Here's a little something. I think you MUST click...
- I passed an injury accident today. A truck had re...
- Important Dates Coming Up:Friday, August 11th (dar...
- I always find interesting things buried deeply in ...
- I was just playing around trying to teach the kid...
- I found out fairly late in the evening yesterday t...
- I caught Julius at The Whiskey in Richmond last ni...
- A more morose side of Lexington Cemetery.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home