New update to Poker Notes.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- LinkThere is no more horrifying story that I have ...
- I do manage to have some good news concerning my f...
- Well, the bad news is that my dad lost his bid to ...
- Well, election day is here. I've given some though...
- Since Cory isn't around today, I feel obligated to...
- With the promise of a lot of political commentary ...
- I actually have a backlog of photos to share right...
- My, my, it's finally starting to get a little busy...
- Quote of the Day: "Hey look here, I'm not all the ...
- My son is a Democrat. In the past, I’ve suspected...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home