An update to Poker Notes today. It's the first in over three months. I played poker for hours last night for a five dollar loss. It was a comfortable game, dealer's choice and plenty of action, and I made a few mistakes and suffered a few bad beats, and my quality hands couldn't quite make up the difference. Oh well, at least I had fun. The update details a big winnign streak I've been on lately. Unfortunately it's been capped with a small losing streak. Looking at the overall numbers made me feel a little better though.
Friday, March 31, 2006
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- I have a new link to the right. It's my long-time...
- My kids are on vacation this week with their grand...
- According to a reliable source, the new superinten...
- http://www.opinionjournal.com/diary/?id=110008051T...
- Read.Everyone should read this. I think we all rem...
- Maybe I missed it in the online story, or maybe it...
- I hope to get my watch list updated sometime today...
- Quote of the day: "Now... did you answer cause you...
- Eddie Baker bin Laden captured at last!
- A dear friend whose link is on the sidebar was rec...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home