Trivia last night. Practically no one showed up. Our bunch decided to divide up into teams of two. There were another couple entries from the bar, one of which did pretty well in the first round. We did wonderful in the first round, missing a single point, but then we dropped the ball on the halftime question getting only two of the top five grossing Denzel films. It only got worse after that, and out of five entries, we came in third. We actually were tied for third at the end, and won the sudden death from the back room where we were playing some PGA Tour Golf Challenge. As a matter of fact, I spent more playing that (72 holes) by a fair margin, than I did on the real nine holes I played last Friday. The real nine are much more enjoyable, but it’s tough to find someone to play against who is both a terrible as me, without being a lot worse than me. Cory and I have been within a couple strokes every time we play on the globalvr. It makes for much more spirited competition. And yes, I know that that’s what handicaps are for, but my friends and I don’t play enough to have a good grasp on what our handicaps are.
By the way, there was a small update to Poker Notes yesterday.
By the way, there was a small update to Poker Notes yesterday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home