Apparently someone from AOL was my 500th visitor. It is a returning visitor, so my money is on Mr. Bradley Derickson. Last time I heard, he was still using that arcane service. Seems like my aunt may also be using it though. One of you let me know. The visit was at 10:59 last night.
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
About Me

- Name: Brinton
- Location: Stanton, Kentucky, United States
I strive to be without pretense, so much so, that even this sentence is too pretentious.
Previous Posts
- I've created an archive for all things poker relat...
- I went down to Lexington last night with Nathan an...
- After reading a bunch of reviews and hearing from ...
- Just in case any of my friends, who are normally r...
- Believe it or not, I still have not seen The Dukes...
- I just got the word through Aaron's site that Kris...
- Looks like Rachel finally remembered her web addre...
- I'm trying to get this web title logo, which is my...
- Here's a rare picture of my son with his eyes open...
- One of the irritating things about so many picture...


2 Comments:
Why yes my good friend, that would be me Mr. D looking for lifes advice. I mean you took my five bucks the other night. I know that is why you guys call me to play poker all the time. What does the 500th person win? I have bought to wireless routers with hopes of sponging some DSL off of my neighbor but the Westel box is not cooperating.
I reckon I can swing your first buy-in the next time we play, assuming I'm not too short-stacked. I'll also see what I can do with your little networking problem if you want to email me the specifics.
Post a Comment
<< Home