
This is the second place I lived after I was married, and the place I first brought my son home to.
I was watching the news yesterday and Jeb Bush came on to talk about all the things that people in the path of the storm should do to prepare, and what the state was doing in preparation for a response to the storm. He talked without a teleprompter (mind you from an EOC in a flannel shirt and jeans) for about five minutes. When he finsihed, he started over in fluent Spanish. What I want to know is this: Why did we have to get the idiot brother? What many conservatives don't realize is that we liberals aren't pissed that the president is from their camp, we're pissed that he is one of the stupidest guys over there. I mean, really, it amazes me to no end that the president can even have opinions as strong as he seems to, since he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who could even match his own socks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home