Monday, June 27, 2005

Thankfully, BlogSpot has just started allowing in-post picture hosting. I had been using Hello! from Picassa for the past few days. If the quality is good, I'll just upload them right into the message from now on.

Cody Meadow's toga party was this past Saturday, and as probably anyone who is likely to read this will know, I got seriously torn down. I remember being pretty drunk and having a helluva time. Then, when everything had about peaked, Tina and I and Daxon and Krista went to Kenny Rice's for some absenthe. Mistake. I don't know if I actually hallucinated or not, because I don't really remember all that much that happened after that. I remeber snatches of this and that. I remember going to EZ Stop again, but only in a foggy disattached way. After being reminded about it, I even remember pissing behind the store. I also remember vomiting about six in the morning, and I remember looking out the window and seeing that it was daylight after I got out of the bath tub, but I don't remember being in the bath tub. No more absenthe for me. At least not with plenty of Early Times already in my system. The good thing is tht I don't really remember being rude to anyone or out of control, so that's a good thing.

I've heard varying opinions on Land of the Dead. If you haven't read Aaron's review, the link is to the right. I came into work this mornign and Rusty said he had watched a really good movie this morning. I had time to think, "Oh no!" before he confirmed that his taste and Aaron's (not to mention Cory's and Kevin's) are not the same. I may have to see it just to find the truth.

I watched Garden State last night. Or I should say, I listened to it. For soem reason my attention span is so slight that there are times when I must do two or three things at once. It seemed like a great movie, even with the video portion stripped off. I'll go back and really watch it later this week.

Here's maybe my best picture to date:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home